Thursday, May 31, 2007

Go Drug Task Force!

I was taking out the trash today, and suddenly I heard a really loud "bang" sound. At first I thought maybe a car ran into something. I didn't see anything though. Then I thought "well that's a good bit louder than a car running into something". Then I started walking into my back yard and suddenly heard "get on the ground, get on the ground!". I was a little scared because I didn't know what was going on, so I went inside and watched from the porch.

Standing in the back yard of another person's house were several men dressed in green. They had backpacks, helmets, and big guns! It took me a while to realize that it was a task force of some kind. After watching a while, a neighbor of the house told us it was a drug bust. There were ten men taken out the front door of the house, all whom possed guns. Some of the task force guys were walking in and out of the house, while some of the others were standing guard at the corners of the house.

I was waiting for some action, but it didn't happen. The most action there was was the gun shot and the yelling. It died off after that. I still thought it was pretty exciting though.

No comments: