Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shortest Hair I've Ever Had!

I can't believe how short my hair is! I decided I wanted a hair cut because I was tired of seeing it so long in the front. So I asked for it to be cut short this time. The lady started trimming away. My hair wasn't really that long in the back, but when she was cutting back there, I saw all this hair falling all over the place. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable because of how far up she was cutting. It was the longest time I have ever spent in a chair getting a hair cut.

Everytime I look at my hair now, I am a little shocked at how short it is. I have never had my hair this short before. Don't get me wrong, it's been really short, but I think this holds the record. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I am started to grow used to it though, and my family seems to like it.

I'll be posting a new video on my YouTube channel. You'll be able to see the dramatic change when I post the new video. I'd love to hear opinions. I'm not used to my hair being this short and am picky about my looks, so feedback is good.