Friday, October 10, 2008

Things Are Boring Right Now

I'd like to mention I haven't been working on anything lately because of school. ProSonic hasn't been updated in a while, and the reason is mainly my mood. I'm not in the mood to work on it. I haven't felt like doing much of anything lately. I'm not even in the mood for my classes right now, although I have to attend and do the work. I think my classes are the major contributing factor to my overall mood.

I hate four of the five I am taking. Bowling is the one I love. However business law, financial accounting, webpage design, and computer graphics are all boring! I don't mean a little boring, I mean majorly boring.

I sit in my business law class, and I can't focus. I hate the subject itself, but it doesn't help that my professor is soft spoken and generally very boring. He seems like a nice guy, but he doesn't capture my attention at all. I have a professor who's a bit more energetic in financial accounting, but the subject is of no interest to me. I know how to design a webpage, so the webpage design class is boring. Finally, I have no interest in computer graphics. I generally know how to do the things I need to do with graphics programs, and even then I find no real interst in doing computer graphics. I'd rather be drawing on a sheet of paper.

I'd ask someone to shoot me, but I enjoy life way too much to ask something crazy like that! It'll get better, I just have to get through these classes that I hate so terribly much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell your project will be open-source then why not to open it now.

Anonymous said...

yes, it will make project more dinamic