Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I Made It

I was really worried about possibly having to retake my Principles of Accounting II class. It was a hard class, and accounting is definitely not my strong point. I was worried all day long about what my grade would be. I knew it would either be a D or a C, and I need a C for the credits to count towards graduation.

I'm happy to be able to say that my spring semester is complete, with a C in the accounting class, and a B in my promotion class. My overall GPA stands at a 2.622. This is all good news because I have now completed all the credits I need for an associates degree in marketing! Now I just have to apply for graduation and take the exit exam.

I'll also have to begin seriously considering where I want to continue my education at. There are so many schools I have thought about, and I am not sure what would be best for me. My GPA will obviously limit some of my options, but I can accept that so long as it's high enough to give me at least some options.

No comments: