Monday, April 09, 2007

Outside Work and an Interesting Video

I've been moving old Harley-Davidson parts out of my mom's basement for a while, and I'm happy to have finally finished that! But now that the parts have been moved, I have another job to do. I don't know if I'm going to enjoy it at all or not, but I will be painting my grandfather's fence. He has a good bit of land, so there's a lot of fence. It'll keep me busy though, so I'm happy about that. I also like the fact that I'll be working outside, because sometimes I feel I just don't get out as much as I really need to. I'm usually doing work inside somewhere.

Oh, and a guy who goes by the name "Kaceyr1" has posted two videos about me. Here's the latest one he did (I have to warn you, it uses strong language). You can tell this guy loves my videos! I think he should subscribe to them, what do you all think? Maybe he should join the Damian Grove fan club (but I would have to actually start one first)! This is fun stuff.

2 comments:

Armada said...

Whoever this anonymous person is must have a lot of time to go out of their way and insult you. I'll find some way to get their IP banned if I can because this is just too much.
Anyway, it seems as if Damian is getting publicity instead of Saxman, great job.

Anonymous said...

anonymous... shut thy mouth.

Thank-you, sir.