Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! I don't care if you celebrate it or not, I'm still going to tell it to you! It's a time for giving and goodwill. Personally I don't care anymore if I get presents or not, because it's more of a family thing for me these days. Sorry if that makes me sound old, but it's the honest truth.

Also I'd like to say I've read a lot of drama going on around the internet lately, and I'm proud to say I haven't had any here. My blog doesn't get thousands of visitors daily and doesn't receive many comments, so that's an important factor. I also feel it's because I've always had a positive attitude here. Rarely have I posted anything that could be taken negatively. If I posted a bunch of negative things I'd surely get more feedback, but people wouldn't like what they read. So lets try to be positive today.

No comments: