Sunday, February 11, 2007

I've Had Much Better Days

Today I'm sick. I felt symptoms last night when my head out of the blue just started hurting. I thought perhaps it was just my body's way of telling me it wanted some sleep. So, I went to bed thinking it would be better by morning.

I work up around 4:00 in the morning, and I wasn't able to fall back to sleep. I felt like I was burning up, so I kicked the covers off me. Then my body started shivering even though I still felt kind of warm. I felt my forehead and realized I was burning up.

At 7:00, I threw up a bunch of food all over my floor. I also threw up at 8:00 and 9:00. By 10:00, I felt like I was ready to do it again, only my body wasn't making me. My head hurt really badly, and I couldn't see straight (literally). I was completely dizzy for a good half hour.

Finally, I went into my grandmothers room and rested on her bed (it's more comfortable than mine) and took some pills. I eventually fell asleep and didn't get out of bed until around 2:00 PM. So now here I am writing this out. I don't feel 100% yet, but I'm doing better than I was.

No comments: