Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Serious Video... Seriously!

I made a video and put it up on YouTube today. You can see the video here. In it, I discuss ProSonic and some different things I've been doing lately. What you see is what you get -- no insanity like some of my others! I figured I'd do this one because I realize I haven't talked about ProSonic in a while. Plus I like to talk a little about my life once in a while.

Also let me know if you have problems with me doing videos. I realize that sizeable portion of my visitors are from other countries where English isn't the standardized language. If enough people have a problem understanding me, perhaps I will make transcripts in the future when I do more videos.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm getting the vibe that you really like pop music of the 80's.

Anonymous said...

Re.scripting: why not use Lua?