Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pretty Good Day

I went to work today as I always do on Saturdays. It was frustrating because I kept running out of things to do around there! I'm trying to be busy with something, but having others look at me makes me nervous. It makes me think "oh no, they see that I am not working to my full potential"! I honestly tried to be busy as much as possible. I cleaned the machines in the machine shop, took out plenty of trash, went to the Harley shop to get a couple parts we needed, swept out a storage unit, and a few other little things.

It was odd though because I work up feeling alright, but I had a massive headache the moment I got to work. It got worse when I walked back to the shop. Looking back, I am guessing it was the fumes that were trapped in the building when my dad ran the motorcycle dyno for several hours last night. Of course he has proper ventalation, but that doesn't mean fumes can't still make themselves at home in the shop when the doors are closed. It normally doesn't bother me, but the bike he was running was running on racing fuel. Whatever it is about that stuff, it makes me sick. After taking some stuff for my head and stomach, I felt better as the day progressed.

When I got home, I went straight to my computer to try something with Project Build, the secret project I have hinted about several times. I have been trying for over a week to fix a few problems in it. At long last, I finally fixed them today! It is back on track again, and I'm pretty excited about the progress that is continuing. Although I can't say what is exciting about it, I just know that this will raise some eyebrows. This is unlike anything I've ever done. I've worked on many projects, but this is the biggest, most comprehensive project I've ever done. Even if nobody liked it, I would still be able to look back on it and be proud of the work I put into it. Almost nothing I've done on it was easy. I'm actually still learning as I go.

Tonight, Audrey called, and we talked for several hours as we do every night. She's one of those friends that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I feel like I can tell her just about anything. We're pretty close I'd say, and I'm glad. She is a good person with a big heart. We talked about all sorts of things, but I keep that between me and her!

Oh and I make money when you click on those ads at the top of the page. So if you would, help me make me rich in pennies by clicking on one of the links in the ad. I'm a fan of money. I want to make lots of money one day, so I might as well start while I'm young. So, take that mouse and learn to click on an ad. It's good practice, and might even save someone's life... hey, you never know!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Well well, so you went to bed huh? no matter. It was really late. *hugs* I really enjoy your blog.