Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another Day, It Was I Say

I procrastinate a lot! I do assignments for college at the last possible minute, and once in a while they're a little bit late. Today however, I stayed after my math class to work on the paper I needed to turn in for my stress management class (no I don't have stress issues, I'm taking it for the credits). I got it done in about 45 minutes, and I was proud. Now it was due today, so you may wonder how I can call that defeating procrastination. Well see, I get about 2 and a half hours between the two classes. I usually go home and eat lunch, goof off for a bit, and then give myself about a half hour to do the assignment. Today I made sure I had plenty of time. So in a sense, I defeated procrastination!

Math was fun because we learned about double and half angle formulas. They look kind of fun to me. It's a good bit to grasp though. Last week, we learned how to manipulate trigonometric functions, and now I have to remember more stuff on top of that! He won't won't just give us the formulas on a test or quiz, we actually have to remember them. But I'm up for the challenge because I love math. I thought about being a math teacher many times. I doubt that I ever become a math teacher, but it's an interesting idea I think.

I got home around 5:30 today, and I took the rest of the time to goof off. I didn't work on Project Build any, but I was certainly thinking about it and what I still have to do to it. I decided to keep interest alive, I'd give another hint. If you down the page, you'll notice where I posted about what I called "proopcodes". Well if you look at that word carefully, it has in it "opcodes". Cutting out specific details, an opcode is basically an instruction that tells the CPU what to do. I'm using proopcodes, and these relate to scripting something. Now scripting is not the entire project's focus, it's simply a portion of it. But I thought I'd throw out another clue since some people haven't been very impressed with what I've said about Project Build.

I'm fairly happy with the traffic I've received to this blog. I hope I am able to find more things that will keep people interested. I plan to post about music and other things too as I get to them. So for some of you who have followed my music and always looking for new releases, I'll definitely talk about it all here. So bookmark this blog if you're interested in reading about all of that!

1 comment:

adsims2001 said...

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒