Monday, February 27, 2006

Project Build Slowly Coming

I have been working heavily on Project Build. I have been fixing more problems that I found in it. I think I'm going to have to redo a section of it to make things work the way I want. I hate that because I've already redone this particular section several times now. The section involved what I call "proopcodes", and they're not quite working the way I originally intended them to work. Hopefully, magic will start to happen when I redo some of it.

It's a challenging project because of how much there is involved. I've never done anything this comprehensive before. I've been throwing out minor hints to try and get a few people interested and curious because I want to attract as big of an audience as possible to the project. When I give word on exactly what it is I'm working on, I am hoping for a big reaction. To get that, I need to get the rest of these problems I've been having lately out of the project so I can continue making progress with less strain.

I also have to get another portion of the project working so my partner can do her part. She's actually the one who asked me to do this in the first place, and I think it's a good idea on the whole. She's full of good ideas, and that helps when working on something like this.

On a side note, don't forget, I like money. Help me get some cents by clicking one time on that advertisement at the top of my page. Don't make me use force!

1 comment:

adsims2001 said...

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒