Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Project Build

I have a secret project going on that I'm dubbing Project Build. Only insiders know the real name of it. It's something that is related to Sonic the Hedgehog, and I think it's going to blow a lot of other projects away. I won't say what it is, but I will say it won't disappoint many people. I am hoping that all Sonic fans, new and old, will gather around this one.

How can I be so sure that it will be successful? Well, it's never been done before. Another factor that I believe will help it succeed is that it is aimed at more than one group of Sonic fans. There are a couple of other factors, but talking about those would give it away.

I've been working on this project for for a little over two months now, and I decided to make people aware that I'm still doing Sonic-related things. Today marks day #70 that I've been working on this project, but you won't know exactly what it is until the day it's finished.

Just so you know, yes I'm getting a kick out of playing with people's curiosity, and I'm really not ashamed of it =)

No comments: