Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time to Negotiate

I'm willing to negotiate a price. I have four key objectives I want to work towards in the ProSonic engine:

- Scripting
- Networking
- PZF manager/editor
- Sprite editor

I want a programmer with a lot of experience and is capable of handling the items I listed. The important thing to remember is any libraries used must have a licence allowing me the ability to make a profit off of ProSonic is I ever wanted to take that option (leave the copyright issues involving Sonic up to me). If you're a programmer and would like to make a little cash to pocket, this is your opportunity. Anyone who's reading this and wants to help and can't program, spread the word! I want as many people as possible to see this in hopes of finding a well qualified programmer who has the time and abbility to do this. The outline for the project is still available here.

No comments: