Friday, September 28, 2007

I Have One Volunteer

I won't disclose anything too major yet, but someone might be doing the PZF manager. This is an important step in ProSonic's production because the PZF manager is what will allow gamers to use their own levels and other related data with the engine. This deal isn't set in stone yet, but it looks promising from my perspective.

I will still need someone who can add scripting and networking support in ProSonic. I don't want to fool with it! I just want someone else who is skilled and willing to put those things in the engine. As I said before, I will pay them up front if they can show me they are capable of doing the work.

On another note, I still need to find someone who can write a sprite editor. I have the specifications for the sprite format used by ProSonic typed out for anyone who is willing and ready to write the program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is utterly ridiculous. If you have not produced anything real in over 3 years and you now need to hire a programmer then ... WHAT exactly have you done? Play on youtube like a child and show a video that proves nothing, its a simple scroll system for sonic levels. You have only fooled underage sonic fans and morons.

I do not expect anything from you and you should definitely not expect profits from this failed project. At this rate you should work for Microsoft so you can make failed and delayed software and promises to people you will never keep. Great work! Waiting on this project is a waste of time!