Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What's Happening With Me

Over the past couple days, I've been busy with college work mostly. I have a report due for my Physics class. I have been taking a small amount of my time to work on the outline for ProSonic though, and I can say with confidence that it's getting close to completion.

Over the past couple days I have also been dealing with a bite of some sort. I noticed my leg was very itchy Wednesday or Thursday night. By Friday it was turning red, and Saturday it was blood-red. It was about the size of a baseball, and my leg was killing me. Unfortunately that was the day I also played music with The Legendary Hellhounds. My dad couldn't play with them because he had way too much work to do, so I filled in. It was a 3 hour gig, but it was a lot of fun. These guys are very friendly and enjoyable to play with. I know most of my blog readers are not in the area. If by chance you are I would recommend checking them out.

Oh and the bite mark is disappearing now. It was pink yesterday, and today you almost can't see it (except for the lump where something stuck me initially).

No comments: