Thursday, April 27, 2006

College Work

I'm sorry for a being a little slower than usual with the blog posts. This semester is almost over in college, and I'm really putting out what I need to put out in the end. I haven't had the greatest semester, so I'm just trying to get decent grades. I fear what I may be getting in a two of my classes. It's almost over, so it won't be long before I have more time to update again.

Although a couple days ago, I got addicted to dating simulations! It sounds a little silly at first maybe, but it was actually fun. I played both Love Hina and Galaxy Angel. It's not quite as realistic as the real thing, but seeing how many points I could score and seeing all the possibilities was really interesting. And best of all, these games are for guys for the most part, so they're not really sissy-like.

I also got my car back from the garage. They told me they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I paid my bill, but I still think there's something not right with it. My dad will likely drive it around the mountain area for a while to really see if it slips any like I think it is. If he finds something, then I'll send it back to the garage and have them take a closer look. This sort of thing happens sometimes... it has problems for the owner, but when the mechanics try to reproduce the problem, it seems to have gone away. My dad once in a while has this trouble at his shop, so it's understandable. But the main thing is to get it fixed if there's a problem. So we'll soon see.

Oh and all my files on Shadowsoft-Games are completely gone. It's sort of a long story, but I have to try and rebuild my file collection again. I should have backed up some things. I probably would have, except my old computer only had about 300MB of free space left. My new computer was the perfect opportunity to back things up, but I guess I had my mind elsewhere. It's a lesson to learn I suppose. So those pictures of ProSonic for example are gone. If anyone has copies, I'd love to have them. It's easier than running the engine and tools and taking them all over again. There were about 11 or so pictures I think. I still have the ProSonic source code and such on my computer though, so no worries there!

No comments: