Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a good Easter! The food was pretty good, although I didn't eat as much as I usually do. However, they did have this creamy lemon pie which I love! Most of the day when I wasn't eating, I was watching TV. I watched several episodes of SpongeBob, a little bit of news, and Dirty Harry. I realized something while watching Dirty Harry -- Clint Eastwood in that movie had the same hairdoo as Huey Lewis! Then my grandmother and aunt were sort of pestering me to leave because they were ready to go home. I was disappointed because I wanted to finish watching Dirty Harry, but I just bucked up and took them home. But it wasn't a bad Easter.

Well I am now questioning the life of that game that will be created using the ProSonic engine. I said I wouldn't be releasing my engine publically until my partner's game is released. However, I am now in question if that game will ever be finished. I don't have the details yet, but I'll update my blog when I know more. If the game is canned, I will still continue my engine. So hopefully nobody will question the life of ProSonic, because it will move forward with or without a game.

I have some good news about my "Jump" recording that I'm working on. This will be the first song of mine to feature a real guitar! If it'll have real percussion or not, I'm not sure yet. I'm expecting this to be one of my very best recordings. There's still more work to be done to it, but I really think people will like it when I finish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sax, you may be gone from the Sonic community, but you've defintely not been forgotten.

Your ProSonic engine sounds mighty intriguing. I have a feeling that, if and indeed when released, I may revive the fan project that I have a habit of tossing into the deep freeze. So I tentively await every snippit of info you decide to unvail to the masses.

And if you require a place to host the publically released versions of ProSonic, then please don't hesitate to get in contact with me, I'll gladly hook you up.