Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tired

I was tired today. I got about 4 hours or sleep, and I had to really make myself get up to go to work. I looked in the mirror, and I looked horrible! I've never seen my eyes so dark before. I'm sure some people would probably wonder if I did drugs or something.

I've been promoting some ideas of mine for FUS if Sonique turns the site over to me. I have really gotten off to a rough start though because a lot of what I've said has been misinterpretted. This is the kind of thing that used to happen to me all the time when I was a frequent visitor of Simon Wai's forums. It's never really been so bad at FUS, but this time it sort of blew up in my face. I kept my cool the entire time, even though I felt like telling them what I was really thinking at the time. Eventually I had the topic locked to calm things down. I'll reopen it soon with a new plan to replace to the old one that a couple people took overboard. I'm happy to at least have won the support of 3 people, and I'm hoping to win over more.

I'm very happy that The Sonic World has put up an article talking about my ProSonic engine. That's more exposure, and I'm happy about it. You can read the article here. I'm happy to have some more word getting out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Saxman, I was really into your ideas until the end there. I'm not exactly sure what that plan was, but I can tell you that I really didn't like the sound of it.

Up until then, I don't see why anyone should have objected to anything you said. It seems to me that it wasn't what you were saying, but maybe something else below the surface that was bothering them. I was impressed with how cool you remained through most of it.

I don't think that I tend to come across too well on those forums, either. Oh well.

I'm not sure what to think, now...