Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Hits Sky Rocket!

First things first... wow, the hits my blog has had over the past couple days have been huge! I think the last time I got this much attention was back around 2001-2002 when I was still running Sonic sites. I hope the attention is positive attention. Of course I know my very close friend Audrey always gives my blog positive attention, among other friends, but there are so many people who are looking now who I haven't seen in ages. It's almost scarey.

Well my day was pretty decent. I spent the day mostly goofing off. I'm on spring break, so I have that opportunity. I made a deal with work to allow me to still only work the hours I had been when I was going to college every day. But with a week off of college, I have time to relax and get caught up on school work -- mainly Java!

Me and my brother were supposed to see a movie today after I got off from work, but that didn't happen because of bad timing. We were going to see King Kong at the 2 dollar theater. I don't know if it's any good or not, but I'm always up for giving a new movie a try. Hopefully sometime Thursday or Friday we'll see it. I haven't seen my brother in a while, so it'll be nice, even if he dresses like a weirdo *rolls eyes*

I've been trying to get back into stocks lately. I haven't been paying too much attention to what's been going on in the stock market lately, but I need to. Even though I don't have the money to trade right now, I need to keep practicing at it to make sure I am ready to do the real thing when I do get the money. I want to do it online, and I've been looking at Scottrade lately. They have some pretty impressive rates. I am considering possibly signing up with them when I get the money. We'll see how it works out.

Oh, and for those looking for more information on the ProSonic engine I'm writing, I will try and have an FAQ on it to do additional clarifying on the project. I've had several people mistake it for a level editor for Sonic 2, which it is not! Read the articles previous articles for more information on it. People have been asking for a time frame when it'll be out, and all I can say to answer that is "I don't know". I wish I did, but there's really no way to tell at the moment. But sooner or later, it will be made public. And there are a number of reasons why I don't believe this engine will fail to satisfy people's needs unlike some other past engines different people have made. I will be outlining those reasons in the FAQ also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Saxman, Andrew from SFGHQ here.

I've got the teeniest feeling most of the hits are from the crater of hype you've left back at SFGHQ. I clicked through vaguely interested and after reading some of the dev posts I'm quite anxious to see what your SAXY scripting will evolve into, whether it will be open source or not and the like.

Looking forward to a top program!