Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kong, Audrey, And ProSonic

I saw King Kong tonight. Wow, bad bad acting! I have never seen such horrible acting in my life... well, as far as modern movies go. I did moisten a little. I absolutely do not cry, I moisten. Just so you aren't confused. You have to feel sorry for Kong though. He just wanted some peace and quiet with the girl he loved, and nobody would leave them be. I moistened at the end.

Last night, I talked to Audrey, and she definitely wasn't happy. She cried over some stuff she'd probably prefer me not talk about, and I kept sitting there wondering "what can I possibly do?". You often see those sappy movies where the girl cries, and the guy always seems to have the right thing to say. Let me tell you right now, I don't care what kind of guy you are or how slick you may or may not be, those movies are fake! Occasionally I may know what to say, but not this time. I didn't want to leave her be, but at the same time I couldn't figure out how to comfort her. The best I could do was listen to her. She's probably not doing that great even now because she hasn't called me tonight. She should know that I care and even if she's going to cry the whole time, I still like to hear her voice.

And finally, ProSonic has had a couple positive developments. I am going to hopefully have the title card system complete soon, and I'm rearranging some of the code to make it even more accurate, as well as to fix some bugs. It's getting there, but the biggest disappointment was I worked so hard to fix a certain bug in there. When I finally got that fixed, then I worked on another bug. When I got the second bug fixed, the first bug was there again. I can't seem to win!! Oh, and don't forget the FAQ is still available here, and the screen shots can be found in the articles below. I'll try to have some new stuff available soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was bad about the acting?