Sunday, March 26, 2006

SatAM Sonic Theme Covers

Me and someone at FUS have decided to take our SatAM covers and swap vocal work. I did a cover of the SatAM Sonic theme about a year ago, and this guy Heart Of Blue has done one of his own recently. His doesn't have any vocals, but he said he'd like to put his voice to my version, and I thought that would be great. And I would put mine to his version too.

We haven't actually done it yet, but I'm anxious to do it. If you haven't heard the recordings, my synth+vocal version can be heard here, and his new guitar version can be heard here. If you don't know what SatAM Sonic is, someone should punch you right now, or you should go to FUS immediately!

Oh and by the way, I have added a few new questions to the ProSonic FAQ. I hope that helps some people. I will continue to add questions to it as I get more, so don't be shy!

No comments: