Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Optimistic!

Things are looking very positive for me right now. I'm pretty excited about what has happened and what I can look forward to.

Java class was great today. The assignment that I 'still' have not completed will be able to be finished without a zero! I'm happy about that, and my professor is going to clarify her notes to me. This is a positive step in the right direction. She's been very helpful. I also had a big mid-term exam in that class today, and I'm confident that I passed it! I know more about Java than I thought. I'm expecting at least a 90% on the exam.

My "So In Love" recording has recieved pretty good feedback. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to convince (or trick!) people into listening to it, but they came around. I like getting people to listen to my recordings not so I can say "hey look what I can do", but to get feedback on how I did in their opinions. I am always looking to improve my abilities. If you still haven't heard, you can still download it at http://www.shadowsoft-games.com/saxman/songs/So%20In%20Love.mp3.

Also, I haven't been giving out many clues on Project Build, so here's one: I'm writing a program, and it'll be open source when it is finished. Yes, it is Sonic related, and although it's been done before, it's never been done exactly like this. Not only will the Sonic hacking scene like it, but others outside the hacking scene will likely enjoy it too. This project will attempt to bring Sonic fans of all sorts together. I'm pretty excited about it, and I can promise that progress has been made on it recently.

No comments: